Sales and Service Internship - Hamilton Honey Badgers
Post date: Oct. 3, 2019
Application Deadline: Oct. 31, 2019
The Hamilton Honey Badgers are seeking motivated, outgoing, and dedicated candidates to become an integral
part of our sales and service team. You will be a vital part of assisting the Honey Badgers Sales & Service team in
a variety of tasks – including sales support, corporate partner communication, event planning &
implementation, and performing customer service initiatives.
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, this role will provide valuable hands-on experience in sales
and customer service for a championship professional sports organization, with opportunity to experience
responsibilities in multiple functions of the business.
• Assist sales & service staff in planning outside events for ticket holders and prospects
• Support coordinating and implementing unique game day experiences for current and prospective
• Help generate and organize new leads as requested by sales management
• Assist sales & service department with day-to-day tasks and requests
• Perform additional office duties and special projects as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Proficient in basic computer software programs (Microsoft/Google Suite)
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment
• Positive, enthusiastic and energetic personality
• Professional demeanor and ability to engage with diverse co-workers and clients
• Flexible work schedule – including some nights and weekends
• Possess strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
Type of Position: Internship (For Academic Credit)
Term: Remainder of Fall 2019 Semester and/or Winter 2020 Semester
Application Process: Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to Brad Ralph, Director
Business Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Sales & Services Internship Application”
Application Deadline: Thursday, October 31, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.