Post date: Sep. 6, 2019
Application Deadline: Sep. 13, 2019
Position Start Date: Sep. 16, 2019
Sport & Social Group is looking for a new teammate! Although you won’t find anyone wearing a suit, we take our business seriously. Join an active, hardworking, and dedicated team in the sports industry.
Sport & Social Group provides sports leagues for adults. The organization has grown to over 130,000 members playing in a huge variety of sports year-round and has a vision for growth of 1 million members playing in multi-markets. Currently, we operate in eight Canadian communities and three US cities.
Candidates must be a great fit with the Sport & Social Group Core Values:
- Chase the Vision
- Deliver What You Promise
- Take Pride in What You Do
- Get Shit Done
- Treat Everyone Like Your Best Friend
- Find a Better Way
- The candidate will track player and team statistics, fill in game sheets and use an electronic scoreboard at the arena for Sport & Social Club ice hockey leagues
- Shifts are available Sunday evenings, Monday evenings and Thursday evenings
- Shifts will start mid-September and run until end of March
- Specific venues and times will be discussed further if you are selected for an interview.
- Strong knowledge of the game of ice hockey
- Confident personality and ability to take on a leadership role on site
- Ability to be pro-active and problem solve issues that could arise
- Previous experience as an ice hockey coach or ice hockey referee an asset
- Experience playing in Sport & Social Group is an asset
- All of our ice hockey scorekeepers will be compensated $14/hour
- Our part-time staff are also invited to participate in all of our tournaments at no charge.
- Please note that to be eligible to play in a tournament for free you must work a regular shift in the current season.
For more information on Toronto Sport & Social Club please visit https://toronto.sportsocial.club.
Type of Position: Part time
Employment Type: Employee
Salary Range: $14/hour