Hub Manager (East) - Athletics Canada
Post date: Jul. 8, 2019
Application Deadline: Jul. 25, 2019
Title: Hub Manager (East)
Location: AC East Hub, York University, Toronto
Reports to: Hub Lead (East)
Athletics Canada is the national sport organization for track and field, cross country and road running. Our purpose is to support high performance athletics excellence at the world level, engage participation and provide leadership in developmental athletics. Athletics Canada is a not-for-profit, charitable organization operating under a Board of Directors elected by provincial/territorial members.
The Hub Manager is responsible for the smooth operational running of Athletics Canada’s East Hub, which is a key component of AC High Performance (HP) plan.
• Administering AC’s use of Hub facilities including access, security and bookings in all designated areas.
• Administering, on behalf of the Hub Sports Science and Hub Sports Medicine Leads, the Hub’s Sports Science and Sports Medicine & Innovation (SSSMI) services, including athlete bookings, athlete monitoring, athlete insurance (CAIP), medical databases, etc.
• Implementing AC’s policies and processes within the East Hub.
• Coordinating and recording regular Hub management and operational meetings as requested by the Hub Lead.
• Supporting the Hub Lead’s management of the Hub budget including planning, projecting, recording and reporting, as well as driving value for money within the Hub.
• Providing operational and logistical support at AC HP camps, competitions and conferences held at the Hub and, as required, elsewhere; this may require occasional inter-provincial or international travel.
• Supporting smooth operational relationships with key stakeholders in the East Hub including but not limited to York University, SC, OTP, COPSIN, CSI-O, Athletics Ontario, etc.
• Facilitating CCES and IAAF Anti-Doping Whereabouts programs as required.
• Acting as an exemplar of AC’s HP Culture and Behaviours.