Specialist, Ticket Operations - Oilers Entertainment Group
Post date: Jul. 5, 2019
Application Deadline: Jul. 26, 2019
Reporting to the Manager, Ticket Operations, the Specialist, Ticket Operations is responsible for providing tactical leadership to facilitate and support sales and service initiatives for all OEG brands – Oilers, Oil Kings, Shows/Events. In addition, they are responsible for supporting the Ticket Sales and Ticket Service teams in the day to day use of our Ticketing system which is our primary revenue and customer database, ensuring the capture and integrity of product, customer and sales information.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute the building of all ticket elements in Archtics and TM Host - including events, plans and price codes.
- Support ticket projects from inception through execution, including issue resolution and future recommendations.
- Test, support and troubleshoot all Account Manager tools for online ticket management including renewals, sales offers, NHL Ticket Exchange, forwarding, donations and mobility functionality.
- Provide exceptional level of customer service to internal customers, including Brand teams and Ticket Sales and Service groups, which ultimately supports our external customer base.
- Support and execute overall ticket inventory requirements including product allocations and retail onsale needs.
- Implement new ideas to improve the effectiveness of the Ticket Operations Department.
- Conduct data quality audits and coordinate data cleansing projects.
- Coordinate printing and distribution projects for all product lines, including creation of print files and mailing label lists, within large packaging projects.
- Support ticket printing and distribution projects for all OEG product lines.
- Staff and Resource Support as required.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree or Certificate is required. In lieu of formal education, extensive experience in a related field may be considered.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Experience with ticketing programs (Ticketmaster Host, Archtics, CRM, IOMEDIA) not required, but preferred.
- Experience in a sports and entertainment environment.
- Ability to execute exceptional organizational skills in the face of tight deadlines and multiple demands.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to ensure excellent customer care to both internal and external clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Word).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to complete account reconciliations.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Only those individuals moving forward in the hiring process will be contacted.