Representative, Ticketing & Customer Service - Oilers Entertainment Group
Post date: Jul. 5, 2019
Application Deadline: Jul. 26, 2019
About Oilers Entertainment Group:
Oilers Entertainment Group (OEG) delivers leading sports, entertainment and other special event programming to fans and patrons in Canada and the United States. OEG owns the five-time Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers, the WHL’s three-time Memorial Cup Champion Edmonton Oil Kings, the AHL’s Bakersfield Condors and operates Rogers Place, the new home of the Oilers and Oil Kings, located in ICE District, Canada’s largest mixed-used sports and entertainment development. OEG also owns and operates one of Canada’s most accomplished television, event and brand-promotion companies and has a significant stake in Hollywood production company Silver Pictures Entertainment. For additional information, visit www.rogersplace.com
Mission Statement: “We deliver I Remember Moments by investing in world class talent, committing to service excellence and connecting fans to their passion.”
Reporting to the Manager, Ticketing & Customer Service, the Representative, Ticketing & Customer Service will act as a brand ambassador for Oilers Entertainment Group, providing a positive approach to service for our customers with a commitment to ongoing touchpoints to clients by phone, email and in person interactions. This role is responsible for ticket-related service recovery, technical troubleshooting, Rogers Place information and Secondary Ticketing.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides ticket service for inbound calls and emails pertaining to the Edmonton Oilers, Edmonton Oil Kings and Rogers Place Events
- Maintains accurate and detailed client records in Archtics and CRM.
- Provides reactionary service and follow-up inquiries and concerns pertaining to the Edmonton Oilers, Edmonton Oil Kings and Rogers Place events
- Facilitates ongoing touchpoint programs – calls, in-seat visits, hosting, attendance reports
- Has detailed knowledge of Rogers Place, Oilers and ICE District
- Advanced knowledge of ticket troubleshooting regarding TM Archtics, TicketExchange - Forwarding, Emailing, Printing, Transferring, etc.
- Handles incoming inquiries regarding Rogers Place and surrounding area
- Edmonton Oilers & Edmonton Oil Kings Renewal Campaigns – Outbound calls, emails, and interactions with clients to drive revenue for OEG
- Maintains relationships and retention of Edmonton Oil Kings accounts
- Assists with packing and shipment of annual Oil Kings Season Seat Holder ticket packages and gifting programs
- Daily creation detailed account financial statements – payments, credits, details
- Prints, packages, and mails game/event tickets
- Processes payments in accordance with payment plans
- Facilitates AR calls to clients with past-due payments
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree or Certificate is required. In lieu of formal education, extensive experience in a related field may be considered.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field
- Strong ability to manage priority of projects and campaigns
- Experience in Ticketing programs (Archtics and CRM)
- Customer Service experience in a related field (sports industry, hospitality, etc)
- Demonstrated success in service providing, conflict resolution, and patience
- Strong customer service skills with ability to ensure excellent customer care to both internal and external clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Word)
- Ability to deal with a variety of projects and workload in a fast-paced industry
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work:
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- 50-100 evening and weekends (Oilers, Shows, Events), including holidays
Only those moving forward in the process will be contacted.