Coordinator, Member Services - Golf Canada
Post date: May. 9, 2019
Application Deadline: May. 27, 2019
Position Start Date: Jun. 3, 2019
Title: Coordinator, Member Services
Reports to: Manager, Member Services
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT:
Start Date: June 2019
HOURS OF WORK:
Golf Canada’s regular hours of work are 40 hours per week, namely Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day and 5 days a week including a one-hour lunch. However, the demands of your position may require your hours of work to vary to meet the objectives of your employment. Due to the nature of this position, there may also be some travel required and the need to work some weekends.
Golf Canada - Human Resources
1333 Dorval Drive, Suite 1
Oakville, ON L6M 4X7
- Account Representative:
- Act as an account rep for member clubs in selected provinces. This includes supporting the provincial staff, technical support, agreements, paperwork completed, promoting, transferring and promoting sales.
- Member/Customer Service:
- Provide customer service and Score Centre support for member clubs and golfers
- Primary point of member services i.e. transfers, merging, account modifications
- Make recommendations for improved user experience, better customer service
- Membership Tracking and Benefit Fulfillment:
- Assist with YTD tracking of membership numbers and sales
- Assist with member benefit fulfillment through creation of membership production files
- Support Member Service team in measuring member benefit fulfilment
- Update and maintain the Member Club database with club information
- Data entry and maintenance of Golf Canada Score Centre and CRM Database
- Ensure delivery of membership packages and information to Golf Canada members and clubs
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, & ABIITIES:
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competency with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in groups and independently
- Manage multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible hours / some weekends
- Golf knowledge is considered an asset.
One (1) position available. Golf Canada will interview up to five (5) candidates. Forward cover letter and resume, by e-mail or mail only, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE to the above contact by 11:59pm, Monday May 27, 2019. Golf Canada thanks all applicants but will contact only those who will be invited for an interview.
Golf Canada has four core values “Respect, Responsiveness, Inclusion, Purposeful” and while these are included in each employee’s offer of employment and annual employment letters, these core values are also an integral part of the Golf Canada recruitment, hiring and annual review process.
Golf Canada is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 905-849-9700.
Golf Canada is dedicated to employment equity and fostering diversity within the workplace in order to build an inclusive workforce where all employees have the opportunity to reach their potential.