Manager, Coach and Partner Services and Analytics - Coaching Association of Canada
Post date: May. 7, 2019
Application Deadline: May. 21, 2019
Position Start Date: Jun. 17, 2019
MANAGER, COACH AND PARTNER SERVICES (CPS) AND ANALYTICS
Director, Marketing and Communications
The Coaching Association of Canada unites stakeholders and partners in its commitment to raising the skills and stature of coaches, and ultimately expanding their reach and influence. Through its programs, the CAC empowers coaches with knowledge and skills, promotes ethics, fosters positive attitudes, builds competence, and increases the credibility and recognition of coaches.
The Manager, Coach and Partner Services (CPS) and Analytics will have management responsibilities for the CPS Team, oversee the daily functioning of the group, and be involved in advancing analytics and reporting capabilities for the organization. The incumbent will focus on the delivery of quality customer and partner services and manage the numerous requests received and responded to in a professional and timely manner. The manager will also work collaboratively with all departments in the development and delivery of the CAC’s analytics and data reporting strategy. This position will manage internal and external analytics and reporting requests to contribute to the overall goals and initiatives of the Association and its partners.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead quality service delivery to the coaching community:
- Define, oversee, and deliver coach and partnership services standards;
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service and productivity;
- Ensure user requirements are well defined and executed in the database to ensure excellent user experience;
- Track, review, and resolve coach and partnership inquiries and complaints.
Manage and lead CPS Team:
- Contribute to the annual planning process for the CPS Team;
- Plan, prioritize, and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the CPS Team;
- Develop and implement coach and partnership services policies and procedures;
- Supervise, evaluate, and performance manage employees;
- Manage and allocate resources for coach and partnership service projects and initiatives;
- Manage requests for CPS booth at events and partnership training requests.
Advance analytical capabilities:
- Ensure accuracy of data and ownership of timely reporting;
- Identify corporate and partner reporting needs and ensure appropriate actions are taken to address them;
- Lead the gathering of customer reporting, user requirements, and template design;
- Collaborate with the IT Department to develop and produce partner reports;
- Establish criteria and requirements for data reporting process that analyze business functions and key questions of the CAC;
- Support cross-functional projects using advanced data analysis techniques to discuss insights that will guide strategic discussions for the organization;
- Build, develop, and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards, and performance metrics to support key business decisions;
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to the CAC stakeholders in leadership, education, and marketing teams;
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to internal and external CAC stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
An equivalent combination of the following education and experience will be considered:
- University education in management/administration, analytics, statistics or relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and expertise;
- Minimum three years relevant experience leading a team;
- Customer service experience and in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Experience with business or market intelligence and analytics;
- Experience working with databases, dashboards and creating reports using all relevant data;
- Knowledge of the NCCP and sport system in Canada is considered an asset.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Possess strong problem solving, quantitative, and analytical abilities;
- Ability to think innovatively, strategically, and critically, with proven problem-solving skills, excellent judgment, and is comfortable working in a changing environment;
- Adept at understanding customer needs, interpreting data, and formulating action plans;
- Possess strong project management acumen with the ability to take ownership of project timelines and development plans to achieve project goals and responsibilities.
The CAC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, record of offences, age, marital status, family status or disability. Salary based on previous experience and education.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations by May 21 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses are appreciated, however, only those selected for an interview will receive a reply.