PROGRAM AND COMMUNICATIONS INTERN - Canadian Cerebral Palsy Sports Association
Post date: May. 10, 2018
Application Deadline: May. 18, 2018
Position Start Date: Jun. 4, 2018
The Canadian Cerebral Palsy Sports Association (CCPSA) collaborates with partners to increase the participation of Canadians with cerebral palsy and related disabilities in sport and physical activity, while leading, developing and growing boccia from grassroots to producing World and Paralympic Champions.
Position Overview: We are seeking a creative, self-starting individual to support CCPSA’s communications and development activities and events.
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Program Manager
Assist Program Manager with the following:
- Logistics and planning for 2018 CPISRA World Games
- Support to development of online registration for Canadian Boccia Championships
- Support to other participation and development programs as needed
- Assist with other miscellaneous administrative tasks and special projects, as required.
Assist Communications & National Team Coordinator with the following:
- Support to social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), including content development, curation, posting and monitoring
- Update media release/communications database and distribution lists
- Content development for CCPSA and Boccia Canada websites