The Canadian Sport Policy is set to be renewed in 2023. The renewed sport policy will help to identify Canadian sport priorities and provide guidance to Federal, Provincial and Territorial governments in advancing sport for the next 10 years (2023-2033). SIRC is pleased to share the What We Heard Report, which synthesizes the ideas, perspectives and opinions of more than 5,000 people in Canada, including more than 500 sport, physical activity and recreation organizations across the country.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Toward the Next-Generation Canadian Sport Policy (2023-2033)
- CSP 2012 Evaluation Summary Report | CSP Renewal – Environmental Scan
- CSP 2012: Full report | CSP 2012: Summary Sheet
- A Common Vision for increasing physical activity and reducing sedentary living in Canada: Let’s Get Moving
- Framework for Recreation in Canada
- 2019 Canadian High Performance Sport Strategy
- Mental Health Strategy for High Performance Sport in Canada