Practical Tips for Strategic Planning
Webinar Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Building on the resources on the SIRC Strategic Planning portal, this webinar will provide alternatives and options on how to make the most of resources when developing a strategic plan - time, money and expertise. Practical tips will focus on:
- The phases of a strategic plan and how to use time effectively
- Big group versus small group - what is best, when?
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Circles of Control and Circles of influence
- Integrated Planning: effective use of levers.
- Wish list or realistic list
- Monitoring - How do we know we are getting there?
Many organizations invest considerable resources in Strategic Planning. Yet what is the return on that investment? The process and the output must be useful in informing ,focusing and guiding the organization in the deployment of resources - off the shelf and into action!