Welcome to High Performance SIRCuit. To achieve excellence and podium results in sport our high performance coaches need to continue to learn. A plethora of studies and new research are published every day and it is a challenge to know what is available, to locate the material and sometimes the most challenging part is to find the time to read. This e-journal incorporates highly relevant articles as well as video tutorials, interviews and podcasts to enhance the learning experience.
- Iron Supplementation & Nutrition Recommendations for Altitude Training
- Monitoring changes in core temperature and heat load in wheelchair basketball athletes during major competitions
- Heat Acclimatization and Team Sports
- Recent Research Explores the Relationship between Heat and Altitude for High Performance Sport
- Canadian Sport Centre Atlantic Leading High Performance Sport in Atlantic Canada
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Position Statement: Exertional Heat Illnesses
- And more!
"I am not a tech guy, yet somehow I see this catching on ... Lots of potential and now no excuse for not being up to date within High Performance."