A CS4L Community is a community which has adopted the Canadian Sport for Life Framework by bringing together health, education, recreation, sport and other stakeholders to develop and implement a plan for an active, healthy community. This ejournal is intended to build interest and understanding of advancing sport for life including physical literacy in communities, and to provide insight into community engagement and development focused on physical activity, sport, and health.
- Connecting Communities to Sport for Life: Project Overview
- The East Scarborough Multi-Sport Collaborative
- The Power of Mentors: Supporting Emerging Community Connection
- Moving it Forward: Winnipeg’s Active Start Experience to Mobilizing Community
- Moving The Needle: An in-depth examination of three Canadian Sport for Life communities
- And more …