Date de publication: mar. 8, 2018
Date limite pour postuler: mar. 22, 2018
emploi date de début: avr. 1, 2018
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Social Media Coordinator is responsible for writing, creating, posting, and optimizing content across ParticipACTION’S social media and digital platforms on a day-to-day basis. As a creative and nimble team member, the Social Media Coordinator strengthens ParticipACTION’s brand presence by continuously identifying creative methods of engagement and strong community management. The ideal candidate has excellent writing skills, a keen editorial mind, and an eagerness to innovate, experiment and explore.
Community Management Activities
- Write and schedule posts for all public-facing social media platforms based on content calendar.
- Generate original content for various initiatives and promotions, aligning with brand voice and character (visual production skills are an asset).
- Manage social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Take initiative to build stories around ParticipACTION and its offerings that intrigue new audiences.
- Measure and report on performance of all social media marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage relationships with third party social media vendors.
- Garner support of social media influencers and host community-building activities to build on the organization’s brand and presence in social media.
- As the first responder on digital platforms, provide quick responses to inquiries via social media, ensuring excellent customer service and consistent brand experience for all followers.
- Proactively manage risk and escalate concerns as required.
- Write and schedule posts for ParticipACTION’s closed digital communities within our online workplace wellness program.
- Generate and deliver original content to support the program curriculum.
- As the platform’s first responder, ensure excellent customer service and encourage all users to regularly engage.
Research and Social Media Strategy
- Stay abreast of industry trends, topics and best practices to procure high quality social media content that positions ParticipACTION as an industry leader.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to improve channel strategies to generate brand awareness, drive traffic, and increase engagement.
- Partner with internal team members to drive social media content that aligns with the organization’s current and upcoming projects and priorities.
- Develop and execute on cross-channel social campaigns in accordance with organization’s direction.
- Develop monthly social media strategy that aligns with the organization’s communications and marketing strategy, scoping out topics, content, timelines and platforms.
- Develop and execute organization’s digital influencer strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree/Certificate in Marketing, PR/Communications or Journalism or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in social media or community management.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written with proven experience in writing for social platforms.
- Working knowledge or keen willingness to learn online analytics and advertising tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is also an asset.
- Social personality and genuine love for relationship-building.
- Reflects a positive ParticipACTION attitude and a healthy company image.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and integrity with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example in area of expertise through positive behaviour, fostering learning, motivation and enthusiasm from the team.
- Ability to bring clarity to unclear situations through strong problem-solving ability or seeks direction when needed.
- Ability to write and speak in French is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Statut d’emploi: Full Time
Type de poste: Employé