SIRC and Environment Canada are pleased to provide you with information regarding weather safety.
Be sure your sport association has a lightning safety policy and that everyone knows the 30-30 rule.
- When you can count 30 seconds or less between lightning and thunder, head for safe shelter
- Remain sheltered for 30 minutes after the last clap of thunder.
To help you remember the 30-30 rule and these important safety tips, as well as to help protect yourself from wind chill, Environment Canada and SIRC have created wallet-sized business cards that you can print out and distribute.
When Thunder Roars, Go Indoors
Environment Canada's new lightning safety and preparedness campaign.
Ressources de foudre
Air Quality Resources
Autres articles de Refroidissement Éolien
- Environment Canada -Lightning Injury Study
- Summer Severe Weather
- Orages, tonnerre, foudre, grêle
- Comment utiliser nos prévisions
Addition resources available on Environment Canada's website.
Check out these other weather related resources below.
Refine your search results by using the filters.