Fast and Female Champ Chat – Scarborough (ON)
Event Date: Sep. 10, 2017
Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Fuelling Women Champions in Toronto, ON
Calling all girls 8-18 years old! Join us for a FREE day of empowerment through sports at the National Rhythmic Gymnastics Centre! We are honoured to have KAREN COCKBURN 3 TIME OLYMPIC MEDALIST! This Champ Chat includes a physical activity circuit, dance, autographs, health tips, and an inspirational chat with our Olympic Fast and Female Ambassadors. Background in gymnastics or dance is NOT necessary.
Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Karen Cokcburn- 3 time Olympic medalist for trampoline!
- Anjelika Reznik - 2012 London Olympian, 2015 Pan Am Medalist for rhythmic gymnastics
- Katrina Cameron- 2012 London Olympian, 2015 Pan Am Medalist for rhythmic gymnastics
- Olivia Coady - Boxer, Team Ontario Boxer
- Sarah Douglas - Sailing, 2010 Youth Olympian
- Gabriel Estrada - Soccer coach and fitness expert
WHEN: Sunday, September 10, 2017 from 3:00-6:00pm EDT
WHERE: National Rhythmic Gymnastics Centre, 220-1510 Birchmount Road, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6
WHO: Girls ages 8-18 years old
- Online registration closes Thursday, September 8th at 11:59pm MST.
- Fast and Female L.L.Bean Technical T-shirt (value $29)
- Chocoloate Milk2Go provided by Canada's Dairy Farmers / Fuelling Women Champions
- Canada's Dairy Farmers Water Bottle
- Fast and Female Poster
CHAMP CHAT SCHEDULE:
- 2:30pm - Check-in / Registration (30 minutes prior to event)
- 3:00pm - Welcome to Fast and Female / Introduce Ambassadors / Group Photo
- 3:15pm - Physical Activity Circuit with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 4:15pm - Milk Break presented by Canada's Dairy Farmers / Fuelling Women Champions
- 4:25pm - Inspirational Chat and Q&A with Fast and Female Ambassadors
- 5:00pm - Dance Session
- 5:30pm - Autographs & Photos
- 6:00pm - Event Conclusion
WHAT TO BRING:
- A friend with you!
- Water Bottle
- Active Clothing
- Gym Shoes