Alberta Sport Leadership Conference
Event Date: Apr. 27, 2017 to Apr. 29, 2017
The Alberta Sport Connection is pleased to announce that they will be hosting the 2017 Alberta Sport Leadership Conference in Banff from April 27-29, 2017. www.absportleadershipconference.ca is your one-stop source for all of the Conference information and details.
This will be the seventh Alberta Sport Leadership Conference at the Banff Centre; a scenic backdrop for sector colleagues, stakeholders and partners to share knowledge, information, network and collaborate.
* Registration fees prior to April 14th will be $300.00 and will increase to $375.00 after that date. There are also registration options for students and single day registrants.
* Payment Options will include all major credit cards only.
* Registration for the Alberta Sport Leadership Conference will be through the Coaching Association of Canada Locker https://thelocker.coach.ca/event/registration/1540 site . Registrants will need to create a user profile if they are new to the system.
* Banff Centre Accommodations can be made online by booking under the Group Name: https://absportleadershipconference.ca/accommodations/. Please book by March 27th to guarantee accommodation on site.
* Conference Schedule includes:
- Thursday, April 27 – Conference Registration, Opening Keynote – Jennifer Moss ”Unlocking Happiness at Work” followed by the Celebrating Sport in Alberta Networking Social
- Friday, April 26 – Plenary Sessions, Concurrent Workshops and a Panel Presentation focused on Strategies for Increasing Female Participation In Sport, and the Celebrating Sport in Alberta Sport Recognition Awards Banquet with guest Master of Ceremonies 2014 Alberta Olympian Speed skater Gilmore Junio; a former Junior Male Athlete (2010) of the Year Award Recipient.
- Saturday, April 27 – Plenary Sessions, Concurrent Workshops and the Celebrating Sport in Alberta Closing Luncheon featuring Mark Tewksbury as the host along with Alberta Summer Olympians and Paralympian’s from the 2016 Rio Games.
* The theme of this year’s Conference is Celebrating Sport in Alberta and the Conference Program has been established around five principles of Quality Sport including:
The theme of this year’s Conference is Celebrating Sport in Alberta and the Conference Program has been established around five principles of Quality Sport including:
- Sport is led by Quality Coaching
- Sport Organizations demonstrate Excellence
- Sport reflects the Principles of Athlete Development
- Sport is delivered in a Safe and Ethical Manner with a focus on Concussions in Sport
- Sport is Inclusive and Accessible to Under-Represented Populations with an emphasis on Increasing
Of special note Friday evening, the Alberta Sport Connection will recognize the outstanding sport achievements of Albertans at the Celebrating Sport In Alberta Sport Recognition Awards Banquet. Participation for Females
Join sport leaders from throughout Alberta and across Canada for the 2017 Allberta Sport Leadership Conference in scenic Banff, Alberta; April 27-29, 2017.
Enquires can be directed to email@example.com