AHIP's National Health Policy Conference
Event Date: Mar. 7, 2018 to Mar. 8, 2018
Where will we be in 2018? What health policy issues will be in the spotlight? On what priorities should your organization focus?
AHIP’s National Health Policy Conference will deliver expert insights, top-level dialogue, and innovative solutions as we work together to advance a health care system focused on quality and sustainability.
Areas of focus will include:
- What’s next for health reform
- Managing high drug spending
- The changing insurance marketplace
- Refining payment reform and benefit design
- Medicare spending trends
- Medicaid moving forward: where do we go from here?
- Opioids: Balancing Policy, Privacy and Pain Relief
- Innovative ways to help modernize delivery systems
- Preparing for potential impacts on the cost of care
- Improving Health and Health Care in America
Registar Today & Save
Early Registration Ends: January 24
Cancellations: January 31