3rd Annual BC Sports Conference - Jan 14, 2017
Event Date: Jan. 14, 2017
The BC Sport Conference, a one-day multi-sport coaching conference held on Saturday, January 14th 2017. It is designed to help coaches perform at their best level for each athlete and team that they work with. The conference is bundled together with optional sport-specific Coaching Symposium (Sunday, January 15th), making for a full weekend of professional development.
Presented by Volleyball BC, BC Sport Conference will feature top coaches, athletes, and consultants who have worked and excelled at the provincial, national, and international levels. The lineup of 2017 speakers includes:
- Ryan Walter, Stanley Cup Champion and former NHL coach. Keynote speaker
- Steve Gutzler, author and leader on emotional intelligence and personal transformation
- Roger Friesen, sport psychologist for University of Fraser Valley and Cycling Canada (View his interview here)
- David Hill, National Coaching Certification (NCCP) developer and alpine ski and rugby coach
- Tom Black, Assistant coach for U.S Women’s Volleyball Team for 2012 & 2016 Olympics
Coaches will receive lunch, 3 NCCP professional development credits, and an opportunity to network with coaches of different sports from across BC.
Early bird prices end on November 30th, 2016.
Saturday, January 14, 2017
Lunch and refreshments included
3 NCCP professional development credits
Register now for student and early bird pricing!
The BC Sport Conference is an initiative of Volleyball BC, and sponsored by Sport Burnaby. Building the BC sport community through leadership, learning and development.