The aim of the 18th ISHPES Congress is to provide a forum for the latest research, findings and experiences from the vast field of sport history.
The Congress topic THE TRANSFORMATION OF SPORT AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY THROUGH TIME: JOURNEYS IN HISTORY is broad and general, allowing every sport historian - academicians, independent researchers, lecturers, PE teachers, coaches and others, as well as graduate and postgraduate students and experts from cognate and adjacent scientific fields from all over the world to participate.
- Globalization and glocalization of sport and physical activity
- Traditional festivals, sporting activities and folk dances
- The history of Physical Education and sports in schools, colleges and الصلع universities
- Gender and sports
- Biographical approaches to sporting legacies
- History of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- History of sports in the Middle East
- Methodological aspects of sport history
- Open paper