Sport Student Internship - Canada Games Council
Post date: Mar. 9, 2018
Application Deadline: Mar. 23, 2018
Sport: Student Internship Opportunity
The Canada Games Council is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and detail-oriented intern to assist and support the Sport Department in achieving its strategic objectives.
The intern will work closely with the sport department of the Canada Games Council to further the Council’s research initiatives around Canada Games records.
The intern may also be asked to provide support to other departments within the Canada Games Council as required.
- Digitize Canada Games hard copy team sport results for past Canada Games;
- Populate Canada Summer Games sport records;
- Assist with projects pertaining to the 2017 Canada Winter Games and 2021 Canada Summer Games;
- Other tasks as required.
-Current post-secondary student, preferably in sport management or related field;
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel required (advanced user highly desirable);
-Proficiency in Google Applications (Drive, Gmail) highly desirable;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize and initiate without extensive supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail / good organizational skills.