Marketing & Communications Student Internship - Canada Games Council
Post date: Mar. 9, 2018
Application Deadline: Mar. 23, 2018
Marketing & Communications - Student Internship Opportunity
The Canada Games Council is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and detailed-oriented intern to assist and support the Marketing & Communications Department in achieving its strategic objectives.
The intern will work closely with the Marketing & Communications department of the Canada Games Council to further the Council’s research initiatives around Canada Games records.
The intern may also be asked to provide support to other departments within the Canada Games Council as required.
- Research CGC’s broadcast and webcast archives, editing content to repurpose for social media features;
- Monitor achievements of Canada Games alumni at international events / competitions;
- Develop graphic and video features promoting Canada Games alumni achievements
- Digitize archived CGC Games photos;
- Assist with projects pertaining to the 2019 Canada Winter Games;
- Analyze Games-time research (Athlete Survey, EES reports, Stakeholder Surveys) to identify trends and correlations
- Other tasks as required.
- Current post secondary student, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations or related field;
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing;
- Proficiency in Google Applications (Drive, Gmail) highly desirable;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize and initiate without extensive supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail / good organizational skills.