Summer Hockey Camp Instructors (Seasonal, Part Time) - Canlan Ice Sports
Post date: Feb. 2, 2018
Application Deadline: Feb. 28, 2018
Canlan Ice Sports Scarborough is currently looking for Summer Hockey Camp Instructors (Seasonal, Part Time)
As an Instructor you will consistently provide exceptional customer experiences through the execution / delivery of sport specific programs (as set out in the standardized portfolio brands) within the Canlan environment. Instructors will also assist in the preparation of lesson plans for programs.
Qualifications / Special Skills:
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (evenings & weekends)
- Team oriented
- Enjoy working with children
- Great People and Relationship Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Communicator
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
Experience and Education:
- Minimum two years of sports instructing experience
- Past Coaching/Teaching Experience preferred
- Graduation from a university/college in the Sports/Leisure Administration field would be an asset
- Physical Education and/or Sport Management background preferred
If you are interested in becoming part of the Canlan team, please apply online.
ONTARIO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canlan Ice Sports will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Canlan of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. Thank you.