Manager, Client Service - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
Post date: Jan. 10, 2018
Application Deadline: Feb. 2, 2018
Position Title: Manager, Client Service
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Immediate Supervisor(s): Director, Corporate Partnerships
The Manager, Client Service, Corporate Partnerships is primarily responsible for managing and overseeing the execution of the marketing activations of a select group of Tiger-Cats partners.In this role, he/she will go beyond the management of relationships and transactions to be a true solutions provider for our partners.This individual will provide excellent client service through day to day management of partners and help clients generate powerful marketing activations through programs with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Tim Hortons Field.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with the Corporate Sales Team to lead the Client Service Team that will oversee the fulfillment of sponsorship agreements including the on-going communication with client leads on all assigned sponsorship accounts.
- Assist the Corporate Sales department with sales proposal preparation, hospitality event planning and servicing, collateral update and reporting
- Manage the execution of pre and regular season deliverables - i.e. creative development and approvals, digital campaign development and execution, as well as the execution of contract deliverables such as; promotional trips, hotel needs, tickets, merchandise, player and cheerleader appearances.
- Work with the Marketing/Events group to ensure effective fulfillment of in-stadium execution for all assigned accounts.
- Liaise with suppliers/contractors to facilitate the execution of sponsor-related programs.
- Analyze sponsor activation performance, make sound strategic conclusions and communicate them through the presentation of post-season reports.
- Other responsibility assigned by the Director of Corporate Partnerships, VP of Sales and Executive Vice President of Business Operations
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Related university degree, college diploma or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years corporate partnership service, media sales service or agency experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in all internal and external relations
- Ability to establish and grow trusted relationships
- Demonstrate tenacity and dedication to achieving goals
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent comprehension and ease with the application of Microsoft Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- The compensation plan will be based on a weekly salary and bonus structure