Post date: Dec. 21, 2017
Application Deadline: Jan. 26, 2018
Canlan Ice Sports York is currently looking for part time Hockey Instructors
As an Instructor you will consistently provide exceptional customer experiences through the execution / delivery of sport specific programs (as set out in the standardized portfolio brands) within the Canlan environment. Instructors will also assist in the preparation of lesson plans for programs.
Qualifications / Special Skills:
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (evenings & weekends)
- Team oriented
- Enjoy working with children
- Great People and Relationship Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Communicator
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
Experience and Education:
- Minimum two years of sports instructing experience
- Past Coaching/Teaching Experience preferred
- Graduation from a university/college in the Sports/Leisure Administration field would be an asset
- Physical Education and/or Sport Management background preferred
If you are interested in becoming part of the Canlan team, please apply online.
ONTARIO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canlan Ice Sports will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Canlan of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. Thank you.
Type of Position: Part time
Employment Type: Seasonal