Video & Motion Graphics Producer, Manitoba Moose (AHL) - True North Sports + Entertainment
Post date: Nov. 10, 2017
Application Deadline: Nov. 19, 2017
Position Start Date: Dec. 1, 2017
True North Sports + Entertainment is Manitoba’s premier sports and entertainment company.
True North owns and operates Bell MTS Place, the Winnipeg Jets (NHL), the Manitoba Moose (AHL), the Bell MTS Iceplex, and the Burton Cummings Theatre (“The Burt”).
The Video & Motion Graphics Producer will create a variety of content primarily focusing attention to Manitoba Moose game production.
What to be excited for in this role:
- Design and create content for use at all Manitoba Moose home games and Bell MTS Place events maximizing fan engagement while ensuring all stakeholders needs are met.
- Design and animate motion graphics.
- Create exciting 3D animations from 2D images.
- Experience instant live fan reaction to your work.
- Be a part of live event production at Manitoba Moose home games.
- Execute video shoots to support Manitoba Moose hockey both at the Bell MTS Place and in the community including interviews, player profiles, and special events.
- Work in a creative team environment allowing for collaboration and innovation.
What we need from you:
- Combination of experience and educational background with experience in motion graphics.
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative with an emphasis on After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated proficiency in shooting with professional cameras and editing video.
- A strong attention to detail and keen eye for design.
- Understanding of 3D animation and composition.
- Responsible team member, with capacity to meet objectives and required timelines.
- Ability to perform tasks during stressful fast-paced public situations while maintaining composure. Ability to be “on” even after long and stressful days.
- Willingness to work a variety of hours that include days, evenings, and weekends. Being present at all Manitoba Moose home games.
To apply for this position please email your demo reel, resume and cover letter, including salary expectations (in PDF format as one document).
Closing date: Sunday, November 19, 2017.
As originally posted at www.tnse.com/join-out-team