SPORT DIETITIAN or SPORT DIETITIAN FELLOWSHIP - Canadian Sport Institute Pacific
Post date: Oct. 20, 2017
Application Deadline: Nov. 5, 2017
CANADIAN SPORT INSTITUTE
POWERING PERFORMANCE. INSPIRING EXCELLENCE.
VISION: Canadian Sport Institutes/Centres are key contributors to Canada's world leading Olympic and Paralympic performances.
MISSION: To provide a world-class, multi-sport daily training environment for athletes and coaches through expert leadership, services, and programs.
SPORT DIETITIAN or SPORT DIETITIAN FELLOWSHIP (ONE POSITION: 0.5 FTE)
The Canadian Sport Institute Pacific (CSI Pacific) is looking to grow our world-class Sport Nutrition Program in Vancouver by adding one part-time Sport Dietitian (0.5 FTE) to our team.
We are looking to fill this position in one of two ways:
1) A full SPORT DIETITIAN:
- Registered Dietitian in good standing with the College of Dietitians of BC
- IOC Diploma in Sport Nutrition and/or a Master’s degree in sport science
- ISAK level 1 certification
- Five or more years experience in the delivery of high performance sport nutrition service
2) A 2-year SPORT DIETITIAN FELLOWSHIP:
- Recently graduated Registered Dietitian in good standing with the College of Dietitians of BC
- Undergraduate degree
- Less than 5 years experience in the delivery of high performance sport nutrition service
The Fellow will have the opportunity to complete the IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition during the 2 years of the fellowship, with full tuition paid by CSI Pacific (information on the IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition can be found here: http://www.sportsoracle.com/Nutrition/Home/). Graduates of the IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition are still welcome to apply for this fellowship, and will receive considerable tangible skill development through mentorship from more senior Sport Dietitians and Performance Services team members.
Please see the attached PDF job posting for the individual job descriptions for this position.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday November 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm Pacific
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and cover letter as ONE document via our GetHired page: https://canadiansportinstitutepacific.gethired.com (please apply to either the SPORT DIETITIAN or SPORT DIETITIAN FELLOWSHIP competition as appropriate)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian Sport Institute Pacific is an equal opportunity employer