Member Services Coordinator - Alpine Ontario Alpin
Post date: Sep. 13, 2017
Application Deadline: Oct. 30, 2017
Position Start Date: Jan. 2, 2018
Alpine Ontario Alpin (AOA) is seeking a Member Services coordinator to provide administrative support during the 2017-18 competitive season.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Partnerships & Athletics the primary responsibilities would include:
• Represent AOA in a friendly and professional manner at all times
• Answer general inquiries via phone, email and fax
• Coordinate camp, event and membership registration and administration
• Coordinate officials and coaches course and membership portfolio's
• Coordinate race entries as needed
• Website and social media updating- photos, results, news
• General office management duties as required
• Assist all departments and take on projects on an as need basis
• Inventory management of race materials and uniforms
• Race entry reconciliation
• General office duties as required including supporting Communications, Fundraising, Special Events and other as they arise.
ABOUT ALPINE ONTARIO ALPIN
Alpine Ontario Alpin (AOA) is a Not-for-Profit Provincial Sport organization promoting the development of recreational and competitive ski racing in Ontario. We have over 5,000 members, including athletes, parents, coaches, volunteers, officials, and partner. Alpine Ontario Alpin offers programs for skiers at all ages and abilities; programs include Alpine Skiing, Para Skiing, and Skier Cross.