Sales Support Coordinator - CCMC Sports
Post date: Aug. 10, 2017
Application Deadline: Aug. 28, 2017
COMPANY: CCMC (Canadian Controlled Media Communications)
DEPARTMENT: CCMC Sports Sales Department
REPORTS TO: Vice President, CHL Properties
LOCATION: Etobicoke, ON
POSTING CLOSING DATE: August 28, 2017
SUMMARY: CCMC, one of Canada’s leading integrated sports marketing companies has an immediate sales support position available for a detail oriented individual to be part of our integrated sponsorship sales team. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, efficient with multi-tasking, very process oriented with a proven track record and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced ever-changing environment. Ability to help with creative and producing decks is essential. Familiarity with digesting research and analyzing stats is key. We at CCMC work with some of the best sport properties in North America… imagine working every day in the industry!
- Provide sales support as needed, including research, proposal development, concept ideation, analytics, etc.;
- Complete ownership of contract process. Including, but not limited to:
- Creating contracts for all integrated and media properties (using existing templates);
- Facilitating completion of these contracts which includes multi-party facilitation.
- Research and generation of leads with companies with potential to advertise against a number of sport properties, including event, online, broadcast and print sales;
- Primary support of Vice President, Sales
- General support of CCMC Sales Executives;
- Contribute to planning and execution of select special events;
- Assist in preparation of post season reports for assigned accounts.
- Administrative tasks around the office
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, sports management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum 2-5 years project management/administrative experience;
- Understanding of sponsorship marketing, leveraging and valuation.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be well organized and demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision;
- Understanding of online, broadcast, print and event sales;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Successful candidate will be very familiar with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Position would require full time attendance at Head Office located in Etobicoke, ON.
- Ability to work some nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must have access to a car and a valid driver’s license.
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.