Camp Staff (Multi Sport) - Canlan Ice Sports
Post date: Jul. 13, 2017
Application Deadline: Jul. 28, 2017
Canlan Sportsplex Mississauga is currently looking for Camp Staff!
Our Camp Staff consistently provide exceptional customer experiences through the execution and delivery of full day sport specific camps (as set out in the standardized portfolio brands) within the Canlan environment.
It is important to note that “full day” camps include both on field as well as off field activities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least two years of sports instructing experience
- Is willing and able to work flexible hours
- Enjoys working with children
- Is great with people and develops strong relationships
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
- Communicates effectively and is team orientated
- Demonstrates leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Past coaching/teaching experience preferred
- Graduation from a university/college or active enrolment in a Sports/Leisure Administration Program a strong asset
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining the Canlan team please fill out an online application.
ONTARIO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canlan Ice Sports will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Canlan of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. Thank you.