Figure Skating Coach - Huijia Private School
Post date: Jan. 10, 2017
Application Deadline: Jan. 20, 2017
Hiring in Beijing
Email title: FIGURE SKATING.
Position: Figure Ice-skating Coach
1) Holder of a university degree of ice-skating program, or closely related field, or holding a confirmable coaching qualification of Figure Skating;
2) Minimum of 2 years coaching experience in a figure-ice-hockey club, high school or collegiate program with good reputation (more is better)
3) Adept in planning, implementing figure skating curricula and training with professionalism for youth;
4) Good communication and interpersonal skills; Proficiency in Chinese is an added advantage;
5) Candidate retired from national/provincial figure ice-skating team or professional ice-skating clubs, or rich experienced in coaching youth figure skating, takes extra advantage.
The ice-skating coach will be responsible for the following duties:
1) To coordinate, design, and implement figure skating curricula for primary and high students according to the International Baccalaureate Teaching Guide;
2) To coordinate, design, and implement figure skating classes for ice-skating majored college students geared at skills & tactics development;
3) To plan and implement regular training and coach clinics for Huijia ice-skating teams; carry out value education whilst improving students’ competence;
4) To assist on administrative matters related to ice-skating training, competitions, and marketing activities in Beijing or other cities in China;
5) To perform any appropriate duties as assigned by the Director of Sport Centre.