Field Convenor (Part-Time) - Players Paradise Sports Complex
Post date: Jan. 10, 2017
Application Deadline: Jan. 20, 2017
Do you enjoy being around sports?
Are you a college/university student looking for some part-time work?
Do you want to be part of a FUN work environment?
Then we may have the perfect job for you! We are looking to hire a Field Convenor to work 10-15+ hours each week (and be flexible on weeknights after 5pm/weekend shifts) in our Indoor Turf Sports Facility.
Specifically, the Field Convenor is responsible for:
- Greeting, directing visitors and answering requests (over phone and in person)
- Ensuring superior cleanliness and maintenance of the facility
- Enforcing facility policies
- Managing field time rentals and assisting with setting up the fields for various activities
- Documenting any incidents, issues, or enhancements as they occur and communicating these directly to your Manager
- Handling rental agreements, payments, invoices and taking booking requests from visitors
- Acting with respect of all individuals in Players Paradise including players, visitors, fellow employees, Management, coaches, referees, partners and tenants
- You must be able to work 10-15+ hrs/week – and have flexibility to work weeknights or weekends (specific shifts to be discussed)
- Enthusiastic and personable attitude
- Show self-initiative, can work well on your own without direct supervision
- Be flexible and willing to do tasks outside of your daily routine and duties – think and act as part of a team
- Wage: $11.50/hour
- Perks include free monthly field time, subsidized Adidas uniforms, team outings to TFC and other sporting events
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.