Manager, Finance - Canadian Paralympic Committee
Post date: Dec. 16, 2014
Application Deadline: Jan. 7, 2015
Start Date: Jan. 19, 2015
Working with the Executive Director, Corporate Services the Manager, Finance is responsible for managing and implementing systems and processes for effective financial management and compliance, including day to day financial processing and related reporting requirements with funding partners ensuring sound financial control.
This position also supports the areas of Administration and Human Resources.
Type: Full -Time
Reports To: Executive Director, Corporate Services
• Manages financial systems including cash flow, banking, bank reconciliations, payroll, reporting, balance sheet analysis
• Prepares and analyzes monthly financial reports
• Responsible for specific day to day financial tasks such as invoicing, visa reconciliations, journal entries, etc.
• Manages government remittances (HST,CRA, WSIB, etc)
• Manages capital assets and inventory
• Assists with grant compliance and financial accountability
• Assists with the development of the annual budget process
• Leads the annual external audit preparation and execution
• Prepares regular reports to funders using the appropriate guidelines